Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Nike SB P-Rod 2.5 – Red – Grey – White | So Cool colorway




I never started to think about getting other shoes until my shins started to hurt constantly. So I went into a Nike store and they looked at my feet and how I walked/ran and they recommended the 1063. These Nike SB P-Rod 2.5 shoes are so comfortable and it perfroms very well. Also showcased was the Nike SB P-Rod 2.5, the vulc-soled “hybrid” combining the second and third of the P-Rod sig line. Featuring a red suede upper and a grey leather swoosh, these ‘Raging Bull‘ P-Rod 2.5s are sick enough to take away some of the P-Rod IV limelight due to the luscious suede tone and slick skate-shoe design. These just released at Limited EDT in Singapore so check out local SB spot soon if you’re into these; extra images await you after the jump so take a look and let us know what you think of this colorway.My shin splints are gone, my feet are comfortable during my runs and it truly made a huge difference in my running experience. I would highly recommend this shoe for people who had the same pain story I had.





No comments:

Post a Comment