Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

New Balance 574 “Premium”:kixhunter.com




Good New Balance 574 shoe love the way it looks! The only problem I had was they run a little big. So if you can try your actual size and a half a size smaller for maximal comfort.  New Balance hits the fall months with a premium model of the popular 574. Adorned with quality materials such as leather and suede, the two available models use the color of the trees during the autumn months as their muse. From a dark brown to a sunburnt orange, New Balance enthusiast will be able to hit the fall not only in style, but in the comfort they have come to expect from the 574. I run a couple miles after my work-outs which are 5 days a week and the shoes are very easy on my feet and knees.I have had many different running shoes and I have found my new favorite. Good support and very comfortable. I have found my next pair of running shoes in this shoe.   









No comments:

Post a Comment