Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

Jordan Sky High Canvas | 2010 Summer Cool Shoes




I bought these not knowing if they would compare to the OG's and I was suprised the quality is amazing and they look slick. Here we see the Jordan Sky High Canvas, a retro release that has slipped under the radar for many sneaker enthusiast. Originally slated to release in September, the shoes have started to pop up early at select stockist like Premier. The shoe features a canvas high top upper on a rubber outsole. Here we see the model in a Black/White-Grey-Red pair and a White/Grey-Red pair. The both pairs maintain a single dominate color for the uppers, with the other colors used as accents. Shoe is very cool. Got the white with red version. Runs thru to size for the larger foot. Comfortable and doesnt seems to crease easily after a few weeks wear.I wore my OG's till they couldn't be worn again but this time they're staying fresh. This colourway In my opinion is the best and is the one most memorable to me, as it was the one I saw on MJ's feet in most of the games I saw back in 91!!











No comments:

Post a Comment