Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Nike Air Max 24/7 Men Shoes Black / Purple:retrojordans7.blogspot.com




I had Nike Air Max 24/7 Men Shoes Black / Purple shoes on for all of about 30 minutes -just walking around the office breaking them in so I could run tonight- before I jumped up, threw on my gear and knocked out a quick 1.5. Amazing! So many people like them,if you like them,pls seize the opportunity to order,it will show you how amazingly similar those seemingly disparate designs really are.There's also a modern feel and suggestion of peak performance.

You'll be hopping from dawn 'till dusk in the Air Max 24/7 Shoe, featuring the best elements of hoops and cross-training designs for a versatile, high-function ride. Synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability.The shoe moved well with my foot and my biggest concern, foot swell, was not a problem. I only wish the laces were a bit longer, I lace to the last hole and that leaves only a little bit of room for the bow.






No comments:

Post a Comment