Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Balance 580 10th anniversary collection

I got these shoes to wear after a knee injury. They are super-stylish and fit wonderfully. I got the wide fit after the regular was too narrow. I have the dark grey/black ones and they look great with my business causal work wear. I'm taking them to Europe this fall and I think I'll get another pair because they fit so well. I need a lot of arch support and these get the job done. The New Balance 580 10th anniversary collection with Real Mad Hectic and sneaker shop Mita continues with the third installment of the series. Round three like the previous entries features two colorways of the runner and features a print that portrays the collaborative colorways of the 580 over the past ten years. Both kicks come in suede with touches of purple in a choice shades of brown as the base or a grey and blue base. Look for these to drop at mita on the 18th of September.


















True Balance breakthrough balance board technology offers stylish comfort with enhanced muscle toning and calorie burning while you walk. The fiercely fun 850 is all about wellness--whether you lace them up because they look great or for your health, you're in for a comfortable ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment